The Best Local Appliance Repair Companies Share These 5 Traits:
We get it. Needing appliance repair is never fun. Not only does the appliance you depend on no longer work properly, but you also are faced with inviting an appliance technician into your home, without knowing his or her level of experience or skill.
One thing is for sure when it comes to appliance repair. Some appliance technicians are better than others. So how do you find the good ones?
When I say “good ones”, that doesn’t only apply to their experience and skill level as an appliance technician. Equally important, is their quality of service, and their level of integrity. No one likes to be overcharged, or charged for needless repairs.
As an example, if your 20 year old refrigerator has stopped cooling, and requires a new compressor, an ethical appliance repair company would recommend replacing the refrigerator rather than repairing it.
That’s just one example, but you get the idea. As an ethical appliance repair company, we always put our customers’ interests first. Any of the top local appliance repair companies should do the same.
Signs of a Quality Appliance Repair Company
1. Responsiveness: Whether your refrigerator has stopped cooling, your dryer has stopped working, or your dishwasher isn’t getting dishes clean like it used to, you want to work with a local appliance repair company who is responsive to your needs.
Many companies offering appliance repair offer same-day service calls, for example. If the company can’t get out to diagnose your broken appliance for a week, as an example, keep looking.
2. Reviews: What do customers who have used this appliance repair company have to say about their experience? Nobody’s perfect (especially in the service industry), but reading reviews is typically a good indicator on the quality of service you can expect to receive.
3. Experience: In the world of appliance repair, experience matters. A lot. An appliance technician fresh out of school just isn’t going to have the hands-on experience that a technician with a decade or more of experience will have.
With experience, comes quicker diagnosis, troubleshooting, quality recommendations, and repairs. This can not only have an impact on your bottom-line cost, but also the overall quality of the appliance repair.
Does the appliance repair company have a track record of providing local appliance repair services? Do they have experience fixing your appliance brand? These are questions that you can ask to give you a better chance of a great outcome with your appliance repair.
4. Service: Even though you haven’t hired them yet, there are some telltale signs that can indicate the level of service you can expect to receive before they come to your home.
As an example, how is their demeanor on the phone when you call them inquiring about your appliance repair? Are they rushed, or even annoyed with you? Or are they patient, friendly, and willing to answer any of your questions?
Keep in mind, this is the stage where they are wanting to earn their business, so if you aren’t treated the way you feel you should be, move on. Call another appliance repair service.
5. Referrals: Does anyone in your personal network have a recommended appliance repair company? This is another way that can help to ensure you receive the quality repair and service that you’re looking for.
By doing even a small bit of research up front, and trusting your instincts, you’ll have a much greater chance at having a positive outcome for your appliance repair.
As an appliance repair company in Rancho Cucamonga, we’ve built a reputation that leads to a lot of referral business. One thing we’ve learned over the years, is by treating our customers right, success will follow.
If you’re in the San Gabriel Valley area of Southern California, and in need of quality appliance repair services, the team at Polar Appliance Repair has a track record of providing top quality appliance repair service, affordable pricing, and same-day service calls.